|Car | Motorcycle|
|The Akuma Apache Helmet($349) has twin rear LED lamps for ��higher visibility�� including two mode steady and flashing, plus a handy front facing reading light for looking at maps, or maintenance work in the dark.|
"The AH-64 Apache was built to endure front-line environments and to operate during the day or night using state of the art electronics. It only made sense to design and engineer a motorcycle helmet the same way"
- Integrated rechargeable power system which powers LED's in the rear vents for higher visibility. 2 Modes: Steady & Flashing
- Highly useful ultra bright led built into the front of the helmet. Useful for map reading, maintenance, or in any low-light situation. Light wherever you look. Not intended for use with visor down or while riding.
- Hypoallergenic, removable, & washable interior
- DOT & ECE 22-05 Certified
- Composite Fiberglass/Kevlar construction
- Superior airflow through 6 vents.
- Wind tunnel designed aerodynamic shape
- UV resistant clear-coat
- Includes wall charger for Power System
- ��Remove Before Flight�� Key Chain